Friday, August 26, 2011

Where'd she go???

So it's been a long time since I've last posted but I've decided to try to reenter the blogging world. When last you read, I was newly pregnant and enjoying life as a librarian in a public library. Well, now I am enjoying my three-month old baby boy and still enjoying life but now as an assistant director of the same library. It has been a whirlwind year. When I look back at where I was and where I am, it takes my breath away. My boy is such a delight. My job is awesome and I am finally feeling contentment. Although, I am still a crazy busy girl. This new wave of craziness is a welcomed feeling.

I want to return to my writing and focus more on making this blog what it should be - a record of my life. It may not be super exciting but it's my life and finally I'm enjoying it. So thanks to the handful of ladies who read this. Hopefully in the coming weeks, you will be seeing more from me.

Good to be back!

Yours always,
KT

1 comment:

Everyday Adventures said...

What a pleasant surprise!!! So happy to have you back in the blogging world sissy!! Love you and that nephew of mine!