Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm back...again!

It’s been a busy few weeks for this fabulous lady. (I’m still working on my happiness project and will have to offer a double-dose tomorrow!) Today marks my last day at the library where I’ve been working days for the past year. Due to budget constraints, another full-time position was eliminated and someone with more seniority took my part-time hours. I may (hopefully!!!) return to the college in the fall but for now, am not sure. Starting Friday, I will resume my post at the non-library gig I had all summer. While I DID NOT enjoy it too much last year, I will be working less hours -- only 9 to 3 each day and no weekends. I am hoping to make some time for me and really enjoy life again.

This morning I was delighted to try out something I’ve been meaning to do for ages – exercise on demand. We have digital cable because of the bundle pricing with our phone and internet but rarely use hundreds of channels available. However, a friend told me you could watch exercise programs on demand for FREE!!! Since my yoga class was canceled last night and I was dying for some relaxation, I figured I’d give it a try. So this morning, I tried one yoga program called the 10lb Slim Down. It was nice and a refreshing way to start the day. I hope to try out some of the other programs as the summer progress. Definitely a step in keeping healthier and exercising better!

This weekend is also my little sis’s big bridal shower/bachelorette weekend. The shower is set for a nice restaurant and I think I’m almost ready. The games I have planned are super fun and I can't wait for her to open her gifts. I’ll share more after the shower since that sassy sister also reads this blog! After the shower we are hitting up a new dance club to dance the night away! Add to that a nice night in a hotel (I’m a sucker for a hotel getaway—even for one night!) and this weekend is shaping up to be extra fab!

Until next time,
Fabulous KT

1 comment:

Adja said...

I'm sending good thoughts your way :O)