Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesdays are terrific…


While Friday has always been my favorite day of the week, Tuesday is starting to grow on me.

First, it’s not Monday. You are one step closer to the weekend, which equals less work and more fun!

Second, it’s Yoga night. I have come to depend on my weekly relaxation and don’t see the hour and a half class as exercise but more like a mental health date that helps me stretch my muscles and my mind.

As an added bonus, while I’m at class, my hubby makes dinner. Now, he isn’t anywhere close to master chef, it is nice to have someone take care of me for a change!
Then after yoga, it’s time for American Idol. I am not ashamed to admit, I LOVE to watch the Tuesday performances! Then tonight, it’s the return of Glee! I’m not sure if this is going to be its new regular time slot but even if just for tonight….hooray for the other guilty pleasure show I can’t miss.

The sun is shining and hopefully the day continues to be as terrific as it looks on paper. I’m really trying to embrace the little things in my quest toward happiness. This month in My Happiness Project, it is all about embracing my vitality and working to improve my energy. They say a positive attitude and just thinking more energetic/happy thoughts can help…so here’s to trying and smiling.

Until next time,
Fabulous KT