Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where'd you go?

Yes, my 30-day attempt at blogging faithfulness has failed. But I made it ten days so that was good. Yes, it has been over a month since my last posting. No, I don’t really have anything to say other than, my home computer is kind of temperamental, I’ve been busy enjoying the fall with a trip up to the Adirondacks with my BFF, local apple mill with my parents and I’ve been feeling pretty lazy. But enough about that... I’m back now!

To recap the past month plus, I share some highlights;

  • Saw Lady A at the State Fair …FOR FREE!
  • Visited with my Texas sister before she headed back to her new southern home
  • Celebrated my parents 34th wedding anniversary with a nice lunch
  • Hosted a Pampered Chef party
  • Visited Lake Placid for three days with my hubby, best friend and her hubby
  • Participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk
  • Finally got to check out a sweet cider mill and pumpkin farm nearby.
  • Worked full-time at my awesome job (which is facing a major budget crisis, so keep your finger’s crossed that all stays good!)
  • Decorated for fall and Halloween -- including a very sassy pumpkin painting

Whooo…I am tired just reading this. I guess throw in your normal everyday stuff and I’ve been pretty busy. In the upcoming month, I am hoping for a nice relaxing month before the craziness of the holidays. While I know I only have a few faithful readers, thanks for you continued support. I’ll try to stay more connected and might even try another daily reflection exercise - this time maybe I’ll stick to ten or so days!

Until next time,

Fabulous KT

1 comment:

Everyday Adventures said...

Glad to have you back!!!! :)