Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Most wonderful time of the year -- cards from Shutterfly!


My favorite holiday cards have always been picture cards. I just love getting new pics of all my friends and family with some type of holiday cheer. Last year for the first time, the hubby and I sent out picture Christmas cards. So when I heard about Shutterfly's great promotion for bloggers I couldn’t wait to get started on my own cards for this year. You see, Shutterfly is offering this great deal to bloggers that includes 50 free holiday cards. I started browsing through the hundreds of options; I was so excited and had a hard time choosing. I’ve narrowed it down to these two options but may find something new as I do every time I surf the page.



The process is so simple to make your card. After you’ve choose your design and your picture, you upload your photo, personalize the verse and choose your order. Simple and the result is a professional looking card that makes a great keepsake.

I’ve used Shutterfly to order prints all the time but I was amazed at all the different products they had. A great Christmas gift idea is the personalized wall calendars . Back in the day, I made a calendar similar to this for my now MIL with pictures of B and I. She always claimed she didn’t have any pictures so I gave her a whole year worth. Of course, I did it the old-fashioned way with pics and glue and lots of scrapbook paper. These digital options are a great gift idea and something I may consider in the future. These are an especially great idea for people with children or grandchildren. Everyone needs a calendar so why not make it special.

Another product I think looks super cool is the canvas wall art. This would be a great wedding gift or baby gift -- turning your favorite picture into a piece of art. This would definitely take some time to find the right picture but once again the process seems really simple. Upload your pic, choose your size and order away.

So far my experience with Shutterfly has been really positive. The end results are always professional and polished without taking lots of time (or money!) Simple, easy and fabulous - perfect for a girl like me.

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Until Next Time,

Fabulous KT

No comments: