Saturday, September 4, 2010

Days 7-9: Photo fun

Days 7-9: Photo fun
Another brief lapse, but I'm back. On Wednesday, my sis, her friend and I headed to the NY State fair for a FREE Lady Antabellum concert. Amazing! The crowd at the actual concert was a bit much but besides that it was well worth the trip. On Thursday, a day at the outlets led me to some great deals and super cute finds including a bunch of nice tops, a pair of jeans, some pants for work and some basic tanks. My sister and my mom went along as well and it was great to find some new duds and spend time with my favorite people.
Now back to my 30-day challenge...

Day 7: A photo that makes me happy


This was taken a few years back but it makes me smile. My hubby was being extra fun that night at a friends birthday party. We were dancing and just being silly. Reminds me of why I really do love B! Good times!


Day 8: A photo that makes me sad/angry

This picture makes me feel sad and angry but happy and thankful too. This is my nephew Jesse and niece Britney. Jesse has Cancer. Yes, at 8 years old, it make me ANGRY that he has to deal with something as serious as this. It makes me SAD for everyone who has battled cancer and those who continue to fight. It does make me happy though too. He was diagnosed in May 09 and is now cancer-free. I am thankful to God for helping him through this journey.
Cancer is a very terrible thing. My mom and grandma are both breast cancer survivors and I know many friends who have lost loved ones to this horrible disease. I pray everyday for a cure and can't wait for a day when cancer is no longer so prevelant.

Day 9: A photo that I took


I took this photo while on a trip to wine country in California. Even though the weather wasn't super warm, the scenery was beautiful. I am not a big the vino but definately thought this was one of the most beautiful places I've visited.


No comments: