Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Catch up Tuesday … Days 3-5

Sorry for the delay. I was too busy having a fabulous weekend and crappy Monday to post. In short, the weekend included spending time with my sassy sister who is visiting from Texas where she moved right after her wedding, shopping, hair appointment and waterpark. Monday = bad day. At 5:30 after a long day, I went out to leave work and yup, my car wouldn't start. Its just what you don’t want to happen. Oh well, new battery now and we’re back in business. On to more fun things…

Day 3-your favorite television program

Since I can’t seem to limit to just one favorite anything, here is another top five:

1. Glee

2. One Tree Hill

3. Grey’s Anatomy

4. So you think you can dance

5. American Idol

Day 4- your favorite book

Really? I am a librarian. I could write a million posts about the books I love the most. But I will try to limit it to five again. Honestly, this list could change daily but these are a few that have stuck with me.

(If you are looking for interesting reads, let me know. I’d love to suggest!)

1. Catcher in the Rye, JD Salinger

2. To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee

3. Eat, Pray, Love, Elizabeth Gilbert

4. In her Shoes, Jennifer Weiner

5. Circle of Friends, Maeve Binchy

Day 5-your favorite quote

Even though, I could go on and on about quotes I love and am always finding new quotes. I do have one favorite that I’ve liked for a long time. It has been attributed to many different authors but I’m going to go with honest Abe.

“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.” ~Abraham Lincoln


No comments: