Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 Days of Blogging - Day 1

My favorite song(s)!

When it comes to favorites, I am not very good at narrowing it down. One day my favorite may be a random rap or the next a new country song. I have a very eclectic style when it comes to music. Instead of narrowing it down to one, I’ll give you a list of ten favorites (in no particular order of course!) As a side note, I have a feeling this might be the case for many items on this 30-day project as favorites are tough for me to limit to just one!

  1. Gray Street, DMB
  2. Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
  3. Stay, Sugarland
  4. Don’t Stop Believing, Journey
  5. Fairy Tale, Sara Bareilles
  6. First Cut is the Deepest, Sheryl Crow
  7. Long way to Happy, Pink
  8. Anything but Mine, Kenny Chesney
  9. Like a Friend, Pulp
  10. When you say nothing at all, Alison Krauss

Until next time,
Fabulous KT

No comments: